13 May 2021
We are delighted to share the news that from Monday 17th May fitness classes will resume back in the Club and the sauna and steam room will reopen, all in accordance with strict guidance.
- Due to the requirement for space for social distancing, class numbers are limited. Members must make an advance booking to attend a class.
- Floor markings have been put in place to allow for social distancing.
- The studio will close for cleaning after every class.
- Some class times have changed to allow for the extra cleaning between classes. A full list of classes can be found on the website and on the noticeboard in the Club.
- We recommend you bring your own mat and water bottle to classes. However we will continue to provide mats and equipment, but ask members to wipe these down before and after use.
- Please do not arrive for classes too early (particularly when there is a class on before), this is to avoid groups gathering outside the classes waiting to get in.
Use of Sauna and Steam rooms:
- Members must make an advance booking in the Members Area of the website, under “Sauna and Steam room bookings”.
- A maximum of 2 users are allowed in each room at a time (Please note this is 2 users and NOT 2 households).
- Bookings will be available every half hour from 6.45am each weekday and 8.15am at the weekend. Sessions will last 15 minutes – you must leave after your booking; this will allow staff to clean and disinfect the rooms and ventilate them to increase air flow for the next users. There will be no use of the rooms during this cleaning time.
- During your 15-minute booking – you can leave and re-enter at any time.