4 August 2021
I am delighted to share the news that from Monday 9th August we will be introducing our new operating procedures, which, following the First Minister’s announcement on Tuesday are in line with current Government guidance, and following feedback from members. Our full new operating procedures can be found here [New Operating Procedures]. Some of the most notable changes are as follows:
- Increased number of available pool bookings during peak hours (06.30-08.30 and 16.30-19.00) and removal of lane ropes during these times.
- Family swim will return every Sunday from 11.00-12.30.
- 2 adult guests at a time will be allowed access to the Club (subject to usual conditions) during off peak hours (08.30-16.30 and 19.00-21.00). Guests must share the lane booked by the member who signs them in.
- Adult swim lessons will be available, with a maximum of 4 in each lesson. You must book your slot, as you would a fitness class, from the relevant area on the website.
- Maximum 4 users in the sauna, steam room and hot tub will be permitted.
- No booking will be required for use of the sauna and steam room.
- Maximum of 12 members (increased from 10) will be permitted in the fitness classes (with the exception of the Strength class which will remain at 6).
- Maximum of 12 users will be permitted in the members lounge.
- Daily newspapers will return to the member’s lounge and the vending machine will be fully stocked.
I look forward to seeing you in the Club soon.